Welcome to North Oxfordshire Top Soil's SITE!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of North Oxfordshire Top Soil's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use North Oxfordshire Top Soil's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, North Oxfordshire Top Soil and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on North Oxfordshire Top Soil All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.northoxfordshiretopsoil.co.uk/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.northoxfordshiretopsoil.co.uk/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.northoxfordshiretopsoil.co.uk/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.northoxfordshiretopsoil.co.uk/
Redistribute content from North Oxfordshire Top Soil (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. North Oxfordshire Top Soil does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of North Oxfordshire Top Soil, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws North Oxfordshire Top Soil shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- North Oxfordshire Top Soil reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to North Oxfordshire Top Soil a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of North Oxfordshire Top Soil; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
North Oxfordshire Top Soil are committed to the highest level after sales support and want you to be entirely satisfied with the Products you order from our Website. If you need to speak to us about your Order, then please contact customer support as such we will always endeavor to do our best to resolve any issue with products sold by North Oxfordshire Top Soil. North Oxfordshire Top Soil do, however, have to have certain guidelines You are advised to read the following terms and conditions before ordering. Please note that North Oxfordshire Topsoil (NOT) may alter or modify these terms and conditions as and when it may become necessary and post the revised terms upon their website following which all Terms and Conditions shall be governed by that updated version. NOT endeavour to deliver all orders within seven working days of receipt of order. If this cannot be achieved, we will try to arrange alternative delivery dates dependant on work already in hand. On receipt of your order, we require your name and address, any delivery address (if different from the ordering address) and either a landline or mobile telephone number. GOODS means the goods as shown on our website, i.e., topsoil, compost, manure, bark chippings, aggregates, turf. North Oxfordshire Topsoil reserves the right to alter or modify any of these products as and when it is deemed necessary. Where possible we endeavour to deliver onto a customer's property. However, any damage caused to customer's driveways, kerbs, drain\manholes, etc. due to the weight carried by our vehicle is at the customer's risk. In general, we operate a one-man delivery service. Where access is possible, we will deliver loose goods from our tipper truck onto or as near as possible to a designated area. Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (bulk bags) will be delivered using a HIAB crane onto or a near as possible to, a designated area. If access is restricted, then all goods will be delivered to the nearest point which will usually be the pavement. A charge will be made for redelivery if we are not advised at the time of ordering of any restrictions to the access that stops us from delivering to your property. Generally, deliveries are made from Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm. We can sometimes accommodate Saturday deliveries, but these cannot be guaranteed, and an additional charge might apply. All prices quoted shall be the price in force at the time of order and shall include delivery and VAT. All products shown on our web site are subject to availability. All payments are to be made prior to delivery of goods\service by debit or credit card and this will be taken when the order is placed. We can accept card payment by telephone or at our offices. In some cases, by arrangement, payment may be made by BACS directly into our bank account. We do not offer refunds for cancellation of an order. A credit note will be applied to the customer's account. The Buyer may cancel the order within seven Calendar Days from the date of placing the order so long as the delivery date is greater than 48 hours from the time of cancellation. All cancellations must be made in writing via post or email. No order will be considered cancelled until notice in writing has been received by us. The title of goods does not pass to the buyer until payment in full has been received by the seller. Any advice given by employees or agents of North Oxfordshire Topsoil which is not confirmed in writing is used entirely at The Buyer's own risk and North Oxfordshire Topsoil will not be liable for any such advice given which is not in writing.
Online Sale Terms
These Terms apply to the purchase of Products via our Website. By placing an Order or by clicking to accept these terms on our Website you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to our terms you should not place any Orders through our Website.
This is the most current version of these Terms and is dated (27/11/2023) but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so you must read these Terms every time you place an Order through our Website. The Terms published on our Website at the time you place your Order will apply to your Order unless we notify you of a change to these Terms before we have accepted your Order or we are obliged to make a change to these Terms, for example, as a result of changes to the law.